- Interested in aerial? Try a Taster class- Tues. 11/16 at 6:30pm (Taster Class – 2 Hours Silks) and Sunday 12/13 at 6:30pm (Taster class- 2 hours Sling (Hammock)). Come fly with us.
- NEW Create Your Own Class option available NOW. Click here for details.
- Check our Announcements often to keep up with the latest news.
A Message from Rene Esler, Challenge Aerial Owner
Black Lives Matter is the civil and human rights movement of our time, because it addresses a fundamental inequality in our society: that Black lives are too often undervalued.
Challenge Aerial stands in solidarity with our family, friends, neighbors, and community who are voicing their despair, anger, and frustration with systems that not only fail to protect, but actively oppress and devalue Black lives.
We have searched for and embraced vulnerability and discomfort to make art. We must now also be courageous enough to peel away our own protective coatings, and accept the vulnerability and discomfort required to dismantle our structural, institutional, and personal biases. Only then can we create communities that celebrate and value every person equally.
Just when you think you’ve challenged your body and know your limitations, we will reach out to challenge your perspective. We are Challenge Aerial. Welcome to our beloved community.
Challenge Aerial provides aerial instruction to students of every skill level from beginner to advanced aerialist. We offer aerial silks classes, trapeze classes, lyra (hoop) classes, sling classes, aerial fitness classes and aerial yoga classes. Classes are designed for tweens, teens and adults.
Aerial arts are a blend of physical and creative exercise, cardiovascular and strength endurance, and flexibility, and are a challenge for even the most skilled athletes (which is why we all love it!). You don’t need a dance or gymnastics background, you don’t need to have abs of steel or totally cut arms, and you don’t need to be a contortionist, or even able to do a split. Whether you are a curious and striving beginner, or a highly skilled aerialist looking to hone your performance technique, Challenge Aerial is your home.
At Challenge Aerial, we work every day to help everyone find magic and joy in aerial arts. Challenge Aerial provides a safe, supportive and creative environment for the Atlanta community to learn, explore, share, and perform aerial arts.
Did you know…
- We are available for Private Lessons! Contact us to discuss your goals!
- We love to hear from you! Can’t find a class that fits your needs? Click here to fill out our class interest form!
- We love to host workshops for you to hone your skills or learn something new. Visit back often to see what workshops are coming.