Photo by Pavel Rusakov
- 4 week dance trapeze series with McKinley Campos starts February 23rd (SOLD OUT).
- New Intro to Aerial classes starting in February
- Check our Announcements often to keep up with the latest news.
Just when you think you’ve challenged your body and know your limitations, we will reach out to challenge your perspective. We are Challenge Aerial. Welcome to our beloved community.
Challenge Aerial provides aerial instruction to students of every skill level from beginner to advanced aerialist. We offer aerial silks classes, trapeze classes, lyra (hoop) classes, sling classes, aerial fitness classes and aerial yoga classes. Classes are designed for tweens, teens and adults.
Aerial arts are a blend of physical and creative exercise, cardiovascular and strength endurance, and flexibility, and are a challenge for even the most skilled athletes (which is why we all love it!). You don’t need a dance or gymnastics background, you don’t need to have abs of steel or totally cut arms, and you don’t need to be a contortionist, or even able to do a split. Whether you are a curious and striving beginner, or a highly skilled aerialist looking to hone your performance technique, Challenge Aerial is your home.
At Challenge Aerial, we work every day to help everyone find magic and joy in aerial arts. Challenge Aerial provides a safe, supportive and creative environment for the Atlanta community to learn, explore, share, and perform aerial arts.
Did you know…
- We are available for Private Lessons! Contact us to discuss your goals!
- We love to hear from you! Can’t find a class that fits your needs? Click here to fill out our class interest form!
- We love to host workshops for you to hone your skills or learn something new. Visit back often to see what workshops are coming.