Skip to content
- No one is allowed on the equipment
without an instructor’s supervision.
- Students are not allowed in class if
they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If the instructor suspects
they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, they will be asked to leave
the class. Parents will be notified if
the student is under the age of 18.
- Students can only work on material
the teacher is covering in classes. If a student wants to work on other
material they must get instructor permission.
- Safety mats must be used under aerial
- Please pick up after yourself and put
equipment (blocks, bands, ab wheel, etc.) back where it belongs after using it.
- No chewing gum while on the
- No jewelry, zippers or buckles on the
equipment. Please double check running/yoga pants for zippers. If a small
zipper is found use athletic tape to cover the zipper. They catch on/tear
aerial fabric and can be dangerous to the student. No jeans.
- Please be considerate of your
instructors and other students and come to class clean, wear deodorant and
fresh workout clothes.
- Shoes should be left in cubbies and
not worn into the studio. Students may go barefoot, wear socks or ballet shoes.
Please have clean feet and/or clean socks.
- Please do not come to class if you
- Please cover open wounds with a
band-aid and tape.