Aerial yoga classes begin Friday, December 3rd.
Grab a friend and join us.
- Mid-Life Flyers: Introduction to Aerial Silks for Folks Ages 40+ begins on Sunday, October 31 at 6:00pm. Register today.
- New Young Aerialist classes for students in Grades 4 and5. Fridays at 5:45pm and Saturdays at 4:00pm. Find the right class for your young aerialist here.
- Calling Middle and High school students– we have added classes specifically for tweens and teens ready to try silks or sling. Check out our new Teen/Tween classes on Wednesday at 6:30pm, Thursdays at 4:30pm, Thursdays at 5:30pm or Fridays at 4:30pm. There is a place for you!
- Ropes are all the rage, and we have a class for you. New to ropes? You can get the hang of it in our Aerial Rope Beginner class Saturdays at 4:00pm. Do you have your rope basics down and are ready for some momentum work? Join our Aerial Rope Intermediate class Saturdays at 5:00pm.
- Pilates classes are for everyone. Join us at 11:00am on Fridays.
- There is no better way to wind down the weekend than to take a Flexibility class. Join ours on Sundays at 4:00pm.
- Did you know that we have three (yes 3) Aerial Fitness classes that you can take. Try on on Tuesdays at 6:15pm, Thursdays at 5:30pm or Saturdays at 9:00am.
A Message from Rene Esler, Challenge Aerial Owner
Black Lives Matter is the civil and human rights movement of our time, because it addresses a fundamental inequality in our society: that Black lives are too often undervalued.
Challenge Aerial stands in solidarity with our family, friends, neighbors, and community who are voicing their despair, anger, and frustration with systems that not only fail to protect, but actively oppress and devalue Black lives.
We have searched for and embraced vulnerability and discomfort to make art. We must now also be courageous enough to peel away our own protective coatings, and accept the vulnerability and discomfort required to dismantle our structural, institutional, and personal biases. Only then can we create communities that celebrate and value every person equally.
Just when you think you’ve challenged your body and know your limitations, we will reach out to challenge your perspective. We are Challenge Aerial. Welcome to our beloved community.
Challenge Aerial provides aerial instruction to students of every skill level from beginner to advanced aerialist. We offer aerial silks classes, trapeze classes, lyra (hoop) classes, sling classes, aerial fitness classes and aerial yoga classes. Classes are designed for tweens, teens and adults.
Aerial arts are a blend of physical and creative exercise, cardiovascular and strength endurance, and flexibility, and are a challenge for even the most skilled athletes (which is why we all love it!). You don’t need a dance or gymnastics background, you don’t need to have abs of steel or totally cut arms, and you don’t need to be a contortionist, or even able to do a split. Whether you are a curious and striving beginner, or a highly skilled aerialist looking to hone your performance technique, Challenge Aerial is your home.
At Challenge Aerial, we work every day to help everyone find magic and joy in aerial arts. Challenge Aerial provides a safe, supportive and creative environment for the Atlanta community to learn, explore, share, and perform aerial arts.
Did you know…
- We are available for Private Lessons! Contact us to discuss your goals!
- We love to hear from you! Can’t find a class that fits your needs? Click here to fill out our class interest form!
- We love to host workshops for you to hone your skills or learn something new. Visit back often to see what workshops are coming.