Our COVID-19 Commitment to You– we want your aerial experience to be safe for everyone. To ensure a safe and healthy aerial experience, we will be doing the following for each student when they arrive.
- Applying hand sanitizer. We will spray your hands with hand sanitizer as you enter the studio (we also ask you to wash your hands before coming to class.)
- Taking your temperature with a no-touch thermometer. If you register a temperature at 100% degrees F or above, we will tell you to go home and rest. Please know that we are doing this out of concern for your health and well-being, as well as those around you.
- Requiring that you stay at least 6 feet apart as you wait to enter the studio, and once you are in the studio.
- Requiring that ALL students, instructors, and guests wear a mask at all times whether in the studio or in the building.
- Limiting you to one piece of equipment.
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment and shared surfaces after every class.
- Removing shared items such as chalk and sticky spray.
- Offering individual warm-up mats.
Your COVID-19 Commitment to Us- we want you to be part of the Challenge Aerial Family for a long, long time, so we ask you to make a long-term commitment to your physical and mental health as well as the health of our community by-
- Honoring your health and well-being by choosing not to come if you (or a family member) is sick.
- Wearing a mask when entering and leaving the studio and when watching a demonstration in class. If you are able, you are encouraged to wear a mask for the entire class.
- Keeping your distance- Stay six (6) feet or more away from other people.
- Registering for the class in advance. If you are sick, please email us in advance to reschedule. Late cancel/no show result in a lost class… we understand how complex life is these days, and we hope you understand we are doing everything we can to keep Challenge Aerial open and safe during these trying times.
- Treating yourself (and others) gently and with respect
- Letting us know immediately if you or someone you live with tests positive for COVID-19